The NHView consortium provides:
- a means to bring together many groups that use remotely sensed imagery and other geospatial data
- communication and the pooling of resources
- a single point of access for anyone in the state needing imagery
- networking and collaboration infrastructure
- educational support and outreach.
NHView is actively recruiting other organizations and higher education entities.
For more information, please see the October 2011 Feature Article in Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing published by the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.